This Agreement is entered into by [EARTH] (“Earth”) AND [HUMAN BEINGS] (“Humans”), who hereafter shall be collectively referred to as ‘the parties.’
1. Humans will inhabit the Earth and will share it with other living beings.
2. Humans will be free to live wherever they want, with as many living beings as they wish. Humans will not interfere, colonize or take over other living beings' ecosystem.
3. Humans will share the responsibility and make their best effort to promote the common good by keeping Earth in good condition.
4. The resources provided in this agreement are: Land and Oceans.
5. Utilities will be the responsibility of the humans. Earth will set up and shut down all utilities. This includes water and power. Humans are in charge of their own trash and must incorporate it into the biosphere with no injury or damage.
6. Humans are responsible for insurance that covers damage from fire, storms, wind, ice, hail, lightning, snow or sleet.
7. Earth is not responsible if humans, intentionally or unintentionally, cause harm to either living beings or appliances provided in this agreement.